My photo
City of Angels, The 7th Kingdom
I'm a Pwincess, who lives on adrenaline rush. Hahaha. I enjoy a good movie, good food and good fight! This blog is created as an avenue for me to jot down my thoughts. Love It. Hate It. I don't freaking care.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Musing 1.0

Bowhring sungguh today...

Thinking about life in general.
Going to be 27 t
his year. What have I achieved?
Baru nak kick start my career. Wondering if this is THE job for me.
You know i have this diary where i jot down all my dreams.
Started it when I was 19 i think. Dah lame x bukak.
Maybe it's a good idea to browse thru now and refresh again.
Takut nak bukak
sebenarnye..sbb byk dreams kat dalam tu.
Feel like I'm failing in most categories.


I had such high hopes for career and personal life.
The former mcm dah nak stable, the later is crumbling down piece by piece.
Tu pasal la xleh berhenti berfikir. tick tock tick tock.

ok la. Back to work. Have to prepare for a meeting at 2.30pm.
Feels like I'm a lousy Project Manager la. Hmmm.

Thinking about my Irish deal a lot lately.
Weighing the option. haha takut tak?




3 comments:

  1. haha.. i pon think bout the irish deal a lot lately.. what does it means.. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaa i rase ade 100 dreams kot dalam tu...xbukak lame dah..just a small diary hee

    ReplyDelete