My photo
City of Angels, The 7th Kingdom
I'm a Pwincess, who lives on adrenaline rush. Hahaha. I enjoy a good movie, good food and good fight! This blog is created as an avenue for me to jot down my thoughts. Love It. Hate It. I don't freaking care.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Feeling.Happy.

Tiba2 terasa sgt happy these past 2 days...kenapakah?

1) saye ade daisy cantek! [to those who haven't already know...daisy is my fave flower ;) ]

2) Will be announced in due time. tungggguuuu...heheh
e [jgn teka "nak kawen ke" sbb the answer "MEMANG TAK" mekacih]

3) saye penat dah bersedih dan bermuram durja...muahaha...fyi, lately ni byk benda yg melanda sampai every month saye wajib sakit...huhuuuu~ tired of being tired and sick! so, suck it up farina! heee i wanna enjoy life as i want it to be ;)

Attached is the pic of my daisies...saye sgt suke!

That's all for now...
















Take care everybody!

~loves~

5 comments:

  1. aku pun tatau...dah 10 juta kali edit pun still same...hahaha abaikan je la...adehhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaaaaaa.. polka dot.. cumilsss..

    hahaha.. leh kene sakit jantung baca post nih.. ehhehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaah tau xpe...besar gabak...nyampah dah...nnti i add byk2 lagi..

    ReplyDelete
  4. statement 1) i now wat ur fave flower!!! :)

    ReplyDelete