My photo
City of Angels, The 7th Kingdom
I'm a Pwincess, who lives on adrenaline rush. Hahaha. I enjoy a good movie, good food and good fight! This blog is created as an avenue for me to jot down my thoughts. Love It. Hate It. I don't freaking care.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

New Year.New Job.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Dear All,

I would like to announce that I have been offered the position of Assistant Manager, TM, beginning 4th Jan 2010. Finally, the wish for new year has been granted. Looks like New Year celebration came early this year ;)

Thank you soooo soooo much for all your prayers and good wishes. I couldn't have done it without the support from all of you, family and friends.

I'm estatic and excited to accept the challenge!
[chewah...padahal dah 6 bulan kat sini heee] So, time to revise my New Year Resolution *wink* [padahal br buat #1 je pun...xgerak2 lagi hee]

Wish me luck yea!! ;)


Kiss kiss,

Pwincess ~





3 comments:

  1. gud luckkkkkk dear...

    (masuk gaji bape aribulan *wink*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. uish! dasat tu...ko keje kat TM tower? same building ngan husb aku...hahah... confirm kenal comp husb aku, fibrecomm. nway..gud luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ina.... blanja aku ek nnt... tggu aku balik tau!!! :)

    ReplyDelete