My photo
City of Angels, The 7th Kingdom
I'm a Pwincess, who lives on adrenaline rush. Hahaha. I enjoy a good movie, good food and good fight! This blog is created as an avenue for me to jot down my thoughts. Love It. Hate It. I don't freaking care.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Updates from Pwincess =D

Hey everyone!

weeehoooo dah lame gile x update blog...last time was in April! yikes! heee
thinking of what to write...it's been too long, too many stories to share...
suffice to say, my life has been turned 360 degrees and again..nak citer sumer panjang sangat kot!

anyways, to summarize what's been going on in my life since April..pls refer below:

May: I joined GEMS Programme under KNB & MOF...
started end of April. Went up there in Genting, had fun fun fun, learned new things, better myself. Went down things blew to thousand fragments...it's ok..you pick up the pieces..patch back as close to the original artwork and move on....[senangnye saye berkata2 kan...hmmm..to experience those things...*sigh* susah wooo]

June: GEMS ended. Got posted at Telekom. Everything is new, totally different. But a good experience. Got challenged to do better, learning new things everyday. A good distraction to an otherwise a heartaching/heartbreaking life [tapi xde la all the time...ade pasang surut nye..huuu~]

July: Yup, still here @ TM. Remembered the 1st 2 months here adalah sgt bowhsan...saye menghabeskan most of my day time surfing the net, and emailings..keje office cume keje2 bodow je...night time is when the past and problems caught up to me...bgn every morning at 4.30am and tossed and turned until 6.30am..siap2 nak gi keje...that was no way to live la...heee [present time still ade lagi tapi dah adapt to how to handle them..huuu~] and owh, my Jakarta-Bandung trip [planned from Feb tuuuu]...too scared to ask for leave since baru like 2 weeks started working...so, i pretended i had a fever, took MC...flew there...had a blast...and came back...the most far away and exciting weekend trip ever! i loike!! heee

August: Is the month where the game begins. Had to take over my colleague's workload...fuh! mindblowing tuuuu...he got promoted and transferred to Menara TM. So, i'm in charged of the commercial projects under this depts. [mind you, sgt byk okeh...around 13 minor ones, 1 major one and a few yet to come]...but taking it one day at a time...still going strong...heee [tapi sakit every month...adehhh la]

September: Bulan Ramadhan...my most fave month of the year. This is when I am mostly at peace. Walaupun kena upper respiratory tract infection (URTI) which caused me to missed fast on the 1st day of puasa tapi alhamdulillah, saye cume missed that one day of ramadhan je...menstrual came late that month...heee [perlu ke nak bgtau kan hahaha]

October: Raya! yeay! cuti panjang...1 whole week...this year sgt happening [tatau la nape...padahal benda yg same je dibuat every year hehe] tapi somehow the feelings of celebrating raya this year was totally different. It felt like I'm more connected to my family..the whole bunch of them and saye sangat suke! ;) I'm more open to communication, i mean i'm able to communicate better with the aunties and uncles...pandai dah nak men'W'kan statement2 yg i xsuke...and not to take things personally...i also feel like i'm now more open to touchy feely stuff...and public show of affection *wink* whatever la farina nih...hahaha

November: hmmm saye buat ape yea Nov...biase2 je kot...learning my way tru works..juggling this and that...personal life xyah tanye la...sgt haywire...hahahaahahaa

December: saye suke sbb bulan yg meriah! Xmas and new year is coming..Salam Maal Hijrah to all...may the new year brings blessings, loves, peace and joy to everbody. I'd like to quote one text message i got [courtesy of Aunty Fina & Uncle Syed]....really deep and meaningful [kalah my maal hijrah wish]...lets ponder together shall we:

Sometimes, Allah breaks our spirit to save our soul.
He breaks our heart to make us whole.
He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
He sends us failure so we can be humble.
He sends us illness so we can take care of ourselves.
Sometimes, Allah takes everything away from us, so we can learn the value of everything He gave us.
Allah is Almighty.

Ok...thats all for now. Chow chow

Loves,
Pwincess =D

3 comments:

  1. ehemm ehemm.. selamat kembali berblogging yerr.. hehee

    (mane citer pasal pangkor? isk isk isk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku dok tggu...bile ko nk update..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. kamal: lupe daaa nak citer pasal pangkor..hehe gmbr pun xde nak diupload kan...

    sue: hahahaaha kesian kan dah lame gile x update...itu la die..the story of my life...heee

    ReplyDelete