My photo
City of Angels, The 7th Kingdom
I'm a Pwincess, who lives on adrenaline rush. Hahaha. I enjoy a good movie, good food and good fight! This blog is created as an avenue for me to jot down my thoughts. Love It. Hate It. I don't freaking care.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Au revior 2009. Bienvenue 2010.



As the dawn of the new year is approaching, I bet all of us can't help but look at what we have gone through and achieved in 2009. Similarly, we get tired of looking at the long list of new year resolutions that we made and renewed year by year *wink* So for 2010, I decided to stop renewing the 2009's new year resolutions and try to be optimistic and realistic in setting up goals.


GOAL #1: CAREER

Alhamdulillah I have been blessed with a job offer from TM this year. Eventho it's on contract basis, at least I wouldn't have to go through the depression of sitting idle at home and doing the routine housewifey works....no offense to housewives out there...i do salute your patience and diligence in doing household chores as I find them unsuitable for someone as temperamental and lazy as myself..heeee....[ni kalau "mama" bace ni kena reject..huhuuu~]



Anyways, I take this new job as a challenge and hopefully I still have the burning desire to stay in the company for a long period of time, this time. Frankly, I really am tired of switching jobs every year and I honestly find the current working arrangement and environment suit my needs [walaupun office mcm Twilite Zone =D] So, let us pray that this time it's for real. No more changing jobs.



In addition to this, I see myself being my own boss by opening up a business. I kinda have an idea in mind but lets not put it on the paper [or in this case, visual world] just yet. Let it sit for a while. Hopefully it'll ripen into something more fruitful and fantastic in the years to come. One of the many reasons why I'm interested in doing my own business is that I wanna have the flexibility of time and space so I can shift my focus to raising a family of my own. I want to be there for report cards day, sports day, soccer games etc etc. I wanna see my kids grow in front of my eyes and to not missed all those important dates in their lives [cehhhh cam byk je bil. ahli keluarga kan...heehehe] I wanna be there for them every step of the way. Also, not forgetting to my future husband, whoever you may be [rock star/Hollywood actor (ermmm Bollywood pun boley..one Dino Morea pls..heee)/entreprenuer/engineer/lawyer/doctor (with Mc Steamy/Mc Dreamy in mind...hmmm)/warewolf (pun boleyyyy ahaks)], I wanna devote myself to being a good wife [with great body shape and in great health as well *wink*] and making him happy, proud and sated [ehemm ehemmm]


GOAL #2: FAMILY


To mak and abah, I promise to be a good daughter. I will try to make you proud of my achievements. I know I haven't been good to you at times, esp. this year, but I'll try to be less notty and less stubborn and less troublesome for you both...heehee and I wish I could say I'll try to fix the problems you're having with 'anak derhaka' but frankly, I'm too tired to put in more efforts than what I've been putting in now. I can only pray that he'll find his way home. safe and sound [kalau tak, toksah dok pening2...die ade anak..nnti die dapatla bahagian die. ok bye!]


To my sisters, sorry saye slalu berkasar with all of you...coz as u girls pun tau..aku memang kasar orgnye...hehehe...and that's why you love me kan kan kannnnnn~ I hope with the coming year, our bond will be stronger and I wish for us girls to find happiness [and jodoh too if that's in the wish list..haha!] but otherwise, I think we're happy just the way we are kan *wink*


Kak N & Abg Shaya, hope you'll be blessed next year with a baby or two [aku doa korang dapat twins laaa..sbb Kak N pemalas!! muahaha nak tengok how haywire your life will be bile ade 2 babies...*gelak setan* kidding!] I know you guys have been trying hard [ehem! not literally yerrr (ewww!)] and I wish you both success in that area. Keep up the good work! [erkkk...adehhh]


To Sara & Ija: Good luck in finding jobs next year...hopefully you won't have to wait long. As for your search for men [esp. Ija] jgnla cerewet sgt! Brad Pitt dah ade Angeline Jolie okeh...if nak sgt laki mata biru...gi la mintak Amar no tepon Sufian tu and see if he's free to date you...muahaha good luck with that! Whatevesss~ la korang nih..


To the rest of my family members...marila bernotty bersama2 and may you'll be blessed with only good stuff in 2010. Dah senang jgn lupe bg duit kat Atuk! yeahhh!


GOAL #3: FRIENDS


To my best friends, the greatest friends in the whole world - Wawa, Sara, Mama, Ayu, Ija, Mimie - I love you to bits bits bits! A toast to you, foxy ladies!!


Lets vacay byk2 next year sbb tatau la bile kite akan start berkawen [minus Sara yea] and beranak pinak [minus Sara jugak]...and thank you for past, present and future. Your friendship and loyalty means so much to me all these years and hopefully we'll remain friends until the end of time! Muaaxxxx!


To the rest of my friends, old and new...saye sayang awak jugak...a lot!! Thank you for your support and encouragement...I'll forever cherish the laughter, jokes and all those moments we shared doing craaazzzzyyyhhhh stuff...A-a I wish you'll find happiness with the man you love, if not Jake, then hopefully someone better...and I wish the same for you, Fira...may all your wishes come true yeah! Cheers! To AMK and MB, I hope 2010 will be a great one for you guys...and you guys have been awesome and bloody fantastic! Wish you all the best!!


GOAL #4: LOVE

There is no particular reason for putting this at #4...it doesn't mean that this goal is less important than the others. I just feel that I am most definitely not in a good shape in mind and spirit to elaborate on this. I messed up in this area in 2009 and I dunno what words to use to describe my wish for this particular goal for 2010. All I can say is I'll try harder to mend the broken promises, frustration, anger and hurt. Hopefully things will work out well....should things did not go as planned...I wish it'll end amicably. InsyaAllah.

On top of that, I would like to apologize for all the mistakes and wrongdoings I've done in 2009 to all parties involved. I wish things could've been handled better but under those circumstances, we did not functions as we do normally. I am sorry and regretful of the outcome of my actions towards you guys and I wish deeply in my heart that I will be forgiven, if not now, then in due time. Thank you for the lessons that I otherwise wouldn't have learned. With me being me, kepala terhantuk baru boleh belajar...heee that's the true Farina in case you haven't known :p

GOAL #5 HEALTH AND WEALTH

This year I am slacking in both of these aspects...[wealth tu mmg la kannn] If asked, my parents could testify that I have always been "fit as a horse"..granted, with only occasional flu few times a year. However, this year I feel like I have been smacked right, left and centre by so many downtime...aduiyai...boleh kate every month saye sakit...since May. huhuuu...well, when u're not fit in mind, your health will deteriorate kannn...rule of the universe...sume org same...

Plus, saye rase saye dah "aged" sbb terlalu byk stress from work and other stuff as well...my wrinkle at the bridge of the nose tu pun dah prominent...and "panda" eyes some more *sigh*...need to start taking care of my health and find the youth again....anybody knows where I can find the fountain of youth...things sure will be a hell of a lot easier if you could point me to its location...i promise i won't tell [sssshhhhhhhhh hehe] Right now I'm thinking of experimenting on all the beauty products out there...current interest is in Imedeen...berkesan kah??? sape tau?? tot of trying SK II tapi yg tu kena tggu gaji saye doublefold dulu la kot!

In terms of wealth pulak...I would like study on more fruitful investments so I can fully utilized my income [while I'm working and unmarried nih!]...I plan to buy a house by 2011 [yg ni xleh nak elaborate sbb baru nak start keje and masuk wishlist tahun depan pulak] and to try to be more consistent in finishing off my debts this year - ade 2 je pun....PTPTN n KENARI...heeee

Ok lah...penat dah buat resolutions ni [KL sgt panas btw...huhuuuu~ nak shower shower shower!!!] Hopefully, 2010 will be a great year for me and my future. I have a lot to learn next year....and thanks to a colourful 2009, I managed to experience so many things and I hope those lessons will be imbedded in my mind to look back and learn from for many more years to come.

To everyone, I wish you all the best....may wealth break into your home and heart next year with blessings from Allah S.W.T [erkkk betul ke ayat ni ntah...huhuu~] and may you find what you seek and hope and wish and pray for 2010. I love you guys despite your shortcomings [muahahaaha kidding!] and will miss your company each and every day. Yg jauh tu...pls don't be a stranger...zaman dah maju...ade tepon, ade internet access...no reason to keep quiet je yea!! To those yg plan any gathering...do invite pwincess pls!!

HAVE A MERRY NEW YEAR 2010!!! WORK SMART AND PLAY HARD!!! CHAIYOK2!!!

Love+Kiss+Hugs!

~ HRH Pwincess Farina ~

3 comments:

  1. go farina go!!! happy new year to u too... n may ALLAH S.W.T. bless u n ur wish come true... happy together... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. panjanggg okey entry u nih.. tp i suke bace.. hehe
    (imagine BB ade blog...n sume entry die pnjang gilo..ahhaha)

    hepi new year too dear.. xoxo..
    *winkies*

    ReplyDelete